In This Issue:
- When Plane-Crash Victims Arrived at Stanford Medicine, Response Teams Were Ready
- Traveling Abroad This Fall? Be Prepared Before You Go.
- Refresh Your Trauma Skills (part four of a series)
- Disaster Response Course
- Don’t Overlook These Basics: 5 Ways Your Culture Can Improve Patient Satisfaction
- Editorial: The Lowest Common Denominator and a Firm Grasp of the Obvious
Orthopaedics in Motion is a quarterly newsletter containing sections on disaster preparedness and trauma care. The newsletter also includes overviews of the latest aspects of clinic care, continuing education, research and innovation pertinent to the practicing orthopaedic surgeon.